The rules for the cricket-based game are stated in the below-given list:
1. The match will have 5 overs.
2. The high scorer team will win the game.
3. Differences in the wickets will have no impact on the results. If all the 10 wickets of a team will fall before five overs, the team is all out.
4. In case the score is a tie, the bets will be canceled, and wickets will not be considered to decide the winner.
5. The first batting team will be given a name – AUS.
6. The second batting team will be given a name – IND.
7. It is a deck of 70 cards wherein:
• A * 10 = 1 Run
• 3 * 10 = 3 Run
• 2 * 10 = 2 Run
• 4 * 10 = 4 Run
• 6 * 10 = 6 Run
• 10 * 10 = 0 Run
• K * 10 = Wicket
8. After the finishing of the first inning, the deck will be reshuffled. In the first inning, the rates will be given after the end of each over. In the 2nd inning, over rates will be given after the end of each over for the first three overs. In the 4th and 5th overs, rates will be given after each ball.
32 Cards A
1. This game is played with a deck of 32 cards that have only 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K cards.
2. This is a value card game, and the winner will be decided by the highest cards total.
3. The game is played by 4 players, and every player starts with default prefix points that will be considered in the following table:
• Player 8: 8 points
• Player 9: 9 points
• Player 10: 10 points
• Player 11: 11 points
4. In the game, every player has to count the sum of the default point and their own opened card’s point.
5. If in the first level, the sum is the same with more than one player, then that will be a tie, and winner-tied players go to the next level.
6. This sum will go and go up to the Single Player’s Highest Sum of Point.
7. At the last highest point card’s player will be declared a Winner.
32 Cards B
32 cards B is also played with a similar deck of 32 cards as in A, but in 32 cards B, we had given many other events like:
1. Odd and Even Rates.
2. 8 and 9 total and 10 and 11 total rates.
3. In this game, you have (Back and Lay rates ) events ( Any 3 black / Any 3 red / Any 2 black and 2 red ).
4. Last one Cards Rates in that you get ( Bet Amt*8 = winnings )
1. Lucky 7 is an 8-deck playing cards game, which makes a total of 8*52 = 416 cards.
2. If the card is from ACE to 6, LOW Wins.
3. On the other hand, if the card is from 8 to KING, HIGH Wins.
4. If the card is 7, bets on HIGH and LOW will lose 50% of the bet amount.
5. There are rates for different Events, such as:
6. HIGH and LOW rates.
7. Even and Odd rates.
8. Black and Red rates.
9. We had given Cards Rate in this u can earn ( Bet Amt *11 ).
1. Open Teenpatti is played with Eight Players and One Dealer.
2. For instance, if you bet on Player 3 and Player 3 has high cards as compared to the dealer, then you will win and get money credited to your account.
3. Moreover, you can bet on more than one player.
4. If you bet on more than one player, compare all players with the dealer.
5. If the dealer has a low card and all your players have a high card than the dealer, you will win and get the money credited into your account.
1 Day Teenpatti
Pure Sequence (AKQ, A23, KQJ — 432 Same suit, same colour)
Trail or set (AAA, KKK — 222 three of the same rank )
sequence (run) (AKQ, A23, KQJ — 432 different suit different colour )
colour (AKJ, AK10 — 532)
Pair (AAK, AAQ — 223 two cards of the same rank)
High card (AKJ, AK10 — 532)
We have given rates of Player A and Player B BACK and LAY rates, respectively so that you can bet and win.
Pure Sequence (AKQ, A23, KQJ — 432 Same suit same colour)
Trail or set (AAA, KKK — 222 three of the same rank)
sequence (run) (AKQ, A23, KQJ — 432 different suit different colour)
colour (AKJ, AK10 — 532)